Rava laddu or Rava ladoo is a simple and exoctic sweet made with Semolina or sooji.
These ladoos are comparatively nutritious, tasty and easy to make. Rava laddoo is a yum treat if you want your children to indulge in some home-made sweet delicacies.
- 2 cups of Rava or sooji (semolina)
- 1 Coconut grated
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 2 cups of Ghee
- Half a pinch of Nutmeg
- A pinch of Cardamom ground
- Take a bowl and put in grated coconut and sugar to it and keep this mixture aside.
- Then take a non-stick pan and roast rava in it till it attains a light brown colour.
- Take the pan off the stove, add ghee and the coconut – sugar mixture in it and mix the ingredients well.
- Add nutmeg and cardamom to it and mix well.
- For laddoos take the mixture for the desired size of ladoos in your palm.
- Dry fruits like kismis, sliced badam and kaju can be added to the mixture as per your liking.
- Keep the flame low throughout the process of making rava ladoo.