Coconut burfi or thengai burfi is very easy to make and only with few ingredients.
The burfi tastes very good and suitable for festivals like Diwali.
- 2 cups of Coconut, scraped
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Fresh cream
- A pinch of Green cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp of Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tbsp of Ghee
- Take a non-thick pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add the coconut, sugar, fresh cream and green cardamom powder and cook, stirring continuously, for fifteen minutes or till the mixtures turns a golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and add the powdered sugar and mix.
- Grease a thali with ghee and pour in the coconut mixture and spread evenly.
- When it cools cut into diamonds or squares and serve.
If you Like This Post Please Comment Below and Share ...